Sunday 8 May 2011

Must Be Love by Cathy Woodman

One of my favourite books I have read this year was Trust Me I'm a Vet by Cathy Woodman. It was one of those books you just keep thinking I will just read the end of this chapter but that ends up turning into the end of the book!!

So you can imagine my delight when I was searching the new book releases and see Must Be Love by Cathy Woodman. It has a similar front cover to her previous book which is how I noticed it instantly, and after reading the back of the book to see if it sounded like a book I would enjoy, I was overjoyed to read that it was a carry on from the first book!

Must Be Love continues with the story of Maz the new vet at Otter House in the country. Maz has now become joint partnership of Otter House along with best friend Emma. Maz seems to be settling in very well and her love life with the lovely vet Alex is blossoming.
Relationships are tried and tested in this book when Maz finds out she is pregnant and has to break the news to her best friend Emma who has just lost a baby which makes for many difficult problems during the book.

I am glad to say I was not let down by this book being a carry on as I find often when you read a second in the series book it usually is a big letdown in story line compared to the first book but in this instance this is not the case. The story line is just as good in the first book and the characters are developed even more in this second book which helps us to relate to the characters and enjoy the book even more.
I found that this book had a lot more emotional quality to it compared to the first book and had a believable storyline to it which is one of the reasons I felt like I couldn't put the book down as I needed to know what happens next.

I have to say that also felt that there could possibly be a third in the series as the ending of this book was left open with big possibilities.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed Trust me I'm a Vet and also to anyone who enjoys books by Katie Fforde as I feel that both of these Authors books seem to grab me in the same way, I feel they have a similar way of writing and feel as though they have really done their research before writing their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS