Monday 4 June 2012

June Releases

We have some great releases coming out this month which ones will you be adding to your to be read pile?




Paperback                Kindle                    Paperback          Kindle                       Paperback

Kindle                        Paperback           Kindle                   Paperback             Kindle

Paperback               Kindle                     Hardback            Kindle                    Paperback

Kindle                        Paperback            Kindle                   Paperback            Kindle


So which one's will you have on your to be read pile? I have just finished Chrissie Manby's which was great finished it in a couple of hours a very quick read that will have you laughing out loud (review will be up closer to release day but get pre-ordering!) I will definitley be out to grab my copy of I Heart London I loved the previous I Hearts so I NEED this! I have recently finished Rumours by Freya North and if there are any Freya fans out there this book doesn't disappoint. I am a little nervous about Katie Price's new book but I am willing to give at a try and see what I think ( you all know by now how hesitant I am to read books by celebrities!) If any of you have a kindle then Chelsea Wives is on pre-order at the moment for 99p so well worth grabbing it at that price.

2 comments:

  1. I am waiting for I heart London, Summer With My sister, Rumours and Frisky Business by Clodagh Murphy coming from Amazon. But Summer Nights is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great summery books there Ails xxx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS