Wednesday 26 December 2012

Kindle Treats

Well the big day has come and gone and I am sure many of you may have got a kindle for Christmas. I have had three friends round to help set their new Kindles up and all three asked the same books so what books can we download at fab prices so I thought it was time to do another Kindle treat for you all. Some of these books I have read and loved a whilst they are at this price they are a steal! Some of them I have yet to read but have downloaded the books today to my to be read pile so take a look and see if there is something for you.

( PRICE SHOWN IS AT TIME OF BLOG POST< PRICES FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY)

        99p                                £1.49                     99p                          99p



      99p                                  99p                       99p                        £1.99



     £1.99                            £1.49                       £1.99                     99p



      20p                              99p                               20p                            99p



   99p                              99p                           99p                             20p



I hope you find something here, I have downloaded The Greatest Love Story of All Time to start next.

1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS