Saturday 22 June 2013

Wicked Ambition by Victoria Fox



If not victory, revenge!
Some will do anything for fame.
Others will do anything to bring the famous down.
Three superstars. Three secrets.
For Robin, Turquoise and Kristin, the spotlight shines brightly. They ve reached the glittering heights of stardom, and are adored the world over.
But in the shadows lies the truth...
An exposé could be their end.
Because not everyone is happy about their success. Not everyone wants the best for them. Some people want to reveal the real stories behind the luxury parties and gorgeous men, and bring their dazzling worlds crashing to the ground.
Who will fall first?



I was really looking forward to reading this book as I have never read any books by this author but she is often compared to Tasmina Perry who I love so I couldn't wait to try one of her books.

Unfortunately I can not give a full review for this book as I didn't manage to finish it. I got to half way and although it was an action packed storyline which those of you who follow my reviews will no I love, I was really struggling to distinguish between the three main characters and so I was getting frustrated and confused at not knowing who was who and so I had to put this book down.

This is a book I really battled with as the storyline seemed entertaining and one that I would usually enjoy and actually it was that that kept me reading but with the characters not being developed well enough I had to admit defeat. I would still say if this book is in your local library then pick it up and give it a try as the storyline is great and you may have more joy in telling the characters apart. I would still try another book by this author as the storyline showed promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS