Friday 13 December 2013

From Scotland With Love by Katie Fforde

Katie Fforde is one of my favourite authors and I have read every one of her books so I wasn’t going to miss out on reading her novella From Scotland With Love. 

Daisy heads to Scotland to get the bad tempered author Rory McAllan to sign his book plates the last thing she expected was to be snowed in with him over Christmas!

This was a very enjoyable little novella. Katie Fforde always creates such loveable deep character in her novels and she has even managed to do this in such a short read too. This is definitely a winter warmer read to curl up with. The cover is beautiful and represents the story inside perfectly.

The pace flowed perfectly and didn’t feel rushed as is often the case with novellas. I really enjoyed the storyline and even the ending was tied up nicely too. 

There is an added little treat at the end of the book too, a sneak peek at Katie Fforde’s new novel that is coming out.

A perfect heart warming storyline.



Kindle

1 comment:

  1. Loved the new story highly recommended just as I would recommend all her other books. Thank you for my little treat, I am looking forward to the new book in 2014.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS