Wednesday 22 October 2014

From Notting Hill with Four Weddings... Actually by Ali McNamara




Movie addict Scarlett O'Brien is finally living the jet-setting life she's dreamed of - but it all hangs by a shiny, golden thread. Flying between London and New York, running two businesses, planning her wedding to handsome fiancé, Sean, with best friends Oscar and Maddie - life couldn't be better. But then Scarlett meets paparazzi darling, Gabriella Romero, and life suddenly becomes even more extravagant and glamorous. As she begins to experience the other side to being rich and famous, it's not only Scarlett's perfect wedding that's put in jeopardy, but her whole world.


Scarlett is back with a bang in this great follow on From Notting Hill with Four Weddings... Actually. This is the third book in the series and I have to say this one is my favourite. Scarlett is meant to be making plans for her wedding but she has made no progress, she is so tired from coming to and from New York and she also has no idea what she actually wants for a dress or venue and it doesn't help that there is something about best man Alex that is making her uneasy. 

I loved meeting up with all of the characters from the previous two books including the flamboyant Oscar who I love to bits he brings a light and witty feel to this series of books and he is a wonderful and loyal friend to the lovely Scarlett. As well as meeting up with old friends of the series we are also introduced to some new characters Gabi who is a glamorous naive new friend to Scarlett and also the sly Best man Alex who had my guard up from the moment we were introduced to him.

Thanks to this authors wonderful descriptive writing style I had such an interest to go to New York and I actually found myself on a travel website looking for prices so I hope Ali McNamara is on commission !

This was definitely my favourite of this series it was an entertaining and engaging storyline that had romance, humor, weddings, glamour and scandal. To me this book was definitely left open for another book in the series and I can not wait to get my hands on it. Make sure this book is on your shopping list this week.
Festive Cover



Festive storyline



Overall Review











Kindle                      Paperback

2 comments:

  1. thanks - now on my library list. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Carole it really is a fab read enjoy xXx

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS