Saturday 4 July 2015

Exciting Post Today

Please excuse this brief blog post!
Some of you may have seen the large box that I received in the post today, a few of you on Twitter have been asking for a picture of what is inside which is why I decided to do this super quick blog post to show you what arrived as I didn't want to put a picture on twitter and ruin it for the other bloggers who are still waiting to get home and open their boxes.



The box contains everything we need to make a perfect Bolognese as well as a quirky instructions too!
The team at Avon have come up with such a fun and exciting well thought out package to promote The Piano Man Project by Kat Black which is released on the 30th July. 
I am really looking forward to starting this book and I am going to attempt to make the bologanse too so watch this space I will add a picture of my disastrous attempt!

Thank You so much to the team at Avon you have out done yourself here!



1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS