Monday 21 November 2016

Kindle Deal is a Kindle Steal


I have been longing to replace my poor broken kindle for over a year now. I made the mistake of
purchasing the Kindle Fire which is great to use as a tablet but personally I didn't like reading on it, I found I was getting headaches and just generally didn't enjoy reading on it. 
I really wanted the Paperwhite but it came with a hefty price tag.

BUT IT HAS FINALLY GONE ON SALE!



The Paperwhite is usually £109.99 but it has been reduced to 
£79.99
You need to get in quick though as this offer is only available until Tuesday 29th November.
So get your Christmas shopping started early and make someone's Christmas with a gift that just keeps giving.



Click on the link below to purchase.

Available in White and Black.


If the Paperwhite still has a hefty price tag for you then think about the Kindle Fire which is great for people looking for a lightweight device to read on as well as having the added use of using as a tablet.


The Kindle Fire is only £29.99! Making it an affordable present for most.





There are also currently some great books under £1 on Kindle check them out below ( price at time of post )


No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS