Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday Kindle Picks

The weather doesn't seem to know what to do with itself today so I for one think it is a duvet day! I havent done a Kindle Picks for a while so thought today would be a perfect day to bring it back so if you are looking for a kindle book at a great price then see if any of my picks are for you.


 My first pick of the day is The Spa Day by Nicola Yeager this is FREE today and I have grabbed my own copy of this one I love the look of the cover and the sound of the synopsis and running a salon myself means this book feels right up my street.



My next pick is This Time Next Door by Gretchen Galway this one is also FREE today a new author to me but I like the sound of the synopsis so have downloaded my copy.





The Silver Locket is also FREE today. I haven't read this one yet but I love Margaret James so definitely one to pick up.


The Perfect Retreat by Kate Forster is a fantastic read check out my review here and this is only 99p which is an unbelievable price for such a great read.



Undertaking Love by Kat French is my next read and one I have been looking forward to as this has had some fantastic reviews, get this one quick at only 99p!


My last pick this week is The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon. This is my favourite read of the year so far so if you are looking for a book that you will want to lose yourself in this is the one for you and this is only £3.66 today.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend ! xXx

1 comment:

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS