Monday 5 August 2013

Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance


Lori is a beautiful, blonde, all-American athlete. When the charismatic ruler of a small, filthy rich European state asks for her hand, she thinks she's snagged Prince Charming. But she soon realizes that all that glitters is not gold... 

Belinda was once the most recognized and loved princess in the world. Forced to stage her own death, she lives incognito abroad with her adoring royal lover. Now, she is determined to return to England to see her son Hugo wed, even if it means risking her own life.

Chloe, Prince Hugo's fiancée, is the archetypical English rose. But it's a long road to becoming a princess, even when you're dating the heir to the throne. Perhaps the fairy-tale ending isn't all it was cracked up to be...


I only read my first book by Rebecca Chance last year but I enjoyed it so much I have been working my way through all her books, I can’t believe what I have been missing out on!

Killer Queens is Rebecca’s new release and one I was not completely sure of as I am not one who has any interest in the Royals but I was hoping the authors writing style would shine through and grab my attention and get me hooked!

The three main ladies in this book are all very different but all are facing or have faced the same situation. Each of the characters were well developed making them easy to tell apart and a joy to read, I didn’t even have a favourite between these Choe, Lori and Belinda as they were all wonderful in their own way, Belinda because she was so caring and protective, Chloe because she was from lower class and was your average girl and yet found herself marrying into royalty but yet not letting it change her personality other than the problematic beauty regimes! Lori was a strong character who would not turn a blind eye to things when she was not happy with things. As with the beginning of all Rebecca Chance books it does take a little while to be introduced to each character and begin to establish who is who and how they will be connected but it is all worth the wait believe me.

If you are looking for a light breezy read then please don’t look here! This is full on steamy sauciness with a big helping of scandal thrown in to keep you hooked! The hot sexy scenes in this book is not brushed upon it is a full on bonkbuster, but it is in fitting with the storyline so it is appropriate ( or so I keep telling myself hehe!)


I think this could possibly be my favourite book by Rebecca Chance, it took a subject matter that is not of interest to me and yet turned it around and sparked my interest. This book has a great storyline, a small helping of suspense, a touch of humour, and an enormous helping of steamy scenes, and not forgetting fabulous characters. An easy 5* rating for me as I couldn't put it down!



Kindle                     Paperback

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS