Wednesday 13 April 2022

Six Days by Dani Atkins

 



He loves me... He loves me not... He loves me...

Gemma knows that she and Finn are destined to be together. They are soulmates. But then, on their wedding day, he never arrives at the church.

Gemma is convinced Finn wouldn't abandon her like this, even though he has disappeared once before. But back then he had a reason. She feels sure something terrible has happened, but no one else is convinced. Even the police aren't concerned, telling Gemma most people who disappear usually turn up in a week... assuming they want to be found, that is.

For the next six days Gemma frantically searches for Finn, even though every shocking revelation is telling her to give up on him. Before long, even she begins to doubt her own memories of their love.

How long can she hold on to her faith in Finn if everyone is telling her to let him go?


I can not remember the last time I sat down to read a book from start to finish in one sitting but that is exactly what I done when I opened the first page of Dani Atkins new book Six Days and became completely captivated in Gemma’s hunt for Finn.

Gemma is ready for her big day but there is one very important thing missing, the Groom Finn. She is certain there has to be some logical explanation for his disappearance but as the days after the wedding pass by and more clues and comments are revealed doubts begin to creep into her mind, has she been jilted at the altar?

Dani Atkins never fails to deliver a fast paced emotive novel that pulls you in from the first chapter. Her writing style feels so effortless which makes the storyline flow so easily and before you know it your half way through and still unable to stop turning the pages to see what clues Gemma will find next. I was certainly kept on my toes through this book as my thoughts and opinions on Finn chopped and changed one minute I was sure something must have happened to him and the next I thought he had definitely done a runner!

This book was more on the lighter reading side compared to Dani Atkins previous novels but there was still the trade mark splash of emotion thrown in too that all of us come to expect with her novels so fans won’t be disappointed.


Kindle                     Hardback

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS