Tuesday 4 June 2013

Never Judge a book by it's cover!

How many times can you say you have judged a book by it's cover?
Maybe even by it's title? 


I have been sent so many Erotica books recently and although I have read a few I have to hold my hands up and say I am not a big fan, mainly because I find them all rather samey. Don't get me wrong when 50 Shades of Grey came out I was hooked but that was because it was unlike anything I had read before but personally they all seem a little predicatble now.

So Imagine what my thoughts were when this arrived through the post ....


I was ready to put this to one side as straight away I thought it was going to be another bonkbuster.
I couldn't have been more wrong.
I started this book last night and have found it very hard to put down, work is a little inconvenient today! Although I have still got half way to go, I am really enjoying this book and can not believe I nearly missed out on a great read because I didn't follow the one rule in choosing a book.
DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!




This is available on Kindle now and is only an amazing 99p so grab a copy now. My review will be up this weekend for this book.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally judge books by their cover but I hope I still check out blurbs and such before writing them off. :D Also: yay! I just won a copy of this, hopefully it'll turn up soon.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS