Sunday 20 October 2013

Remember Me!

Hi fellow bookworms! Sorry I have been a little quieter over the last two months, I have had a lot to sort out in my Salon which has taken up a lot of my time and I also had my email hacked ( someone obviously wants to know all the fantastic new releases coming for Christmas )! I have also had some negative emails come through about reviews of mine so I just needed a little time out. But I am back!!

While I was away from twitter land I reached an unbelievable 2000 followers ! Thank you so much to all of you who follow me it is nice to know that my thoughts on books are still of interest to you all so I will carry on rambling. I am arranging a giveaway to say thank you to you all and I am hoping this will all be ready to begin on Friday ( as long as Mr postman brings me the goodies quick).

There are two reviews to look forward to this week too which you don't want to miss as they are both fantastic books that need to be added to your to be read pile, so come back on Wednesday and Thursday to check these out.

So today I have started getting the ball rolling with the Christmas Feature which you will find on the tab above on the right hand side so take a look for more information.

I am just about to start my second Christmas themed book which is Just for Christmas by Scarlett Bailey which is glistening at me out the corner of my eye it is a very beautiful, glittery cover. What are you all reading at the moment?

Now I have just been having a browse through the kindle books as I have a £10 voucher to use for my birthday and I came across some fantastically priced books that I wanted to share with you some of them I have read and loved and the others are ones that I purchased.

99p





I hope you all find something you will love, I look forward to chatting with you all again xXx

3 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Good to see you back, I found your blog via an amazon review for a book I wasn't sure about buying! It was a great review, as are all the ones you have written, they give great insights into the books before taking the plunge and buying it! Sorry to hear you've had such negative feedback, some people are never happy! Look forward too more reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much for this feedback :-) I am glad you have found my reviews beneficial. Thank you for popping over and commenting xXx

      Delete
  2. sorry to hear that but its good to have you back on form ..I like the sound of your latest review me and Mr Carrington I loved her first book and I too will be waiting for her new release..

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS