Sunday 29 December 2013

Top 10 must reads of 2013

For my last post of 2013 I thought I would share with you my TOP 10 BOOKS OF 2013. There have been some fantastic books out this year but the following ten books have left a lasting impression on me and I have found myself constantly recommending these books through out the year, so make sure you have these on your to be read pile otherwise you really are missing out on some little gems.

1) By My Side by Alice Peterson


This was really a thought provoking read that is heartwarming and yet hopeful.
Check out my review of By My Side by clicking HERE

Only £1.29 on kindle (at time of post)



2) Take a Look at Me Now by Miranda Dickinson


This has to be my favourite book by Miranda Dickinson. Her writing style in this book was so descriptive I felt as though I was transported to San Francisco! To read my review of Take A Look at Me Now click HERE

Only £1.50 on Kindle (at time of post)


3) The Proposal by Tasmina Perry


This was such a different read by Tasmina Perry, it was great to see another side to her writing and I thought this book was a classy, elegant read that had me hooked. To read my review of The Proposal click HERE

£4.72 on kindle (at time of post)


4)Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher



This book has played on my find. This book had me in tears, I am not talking a lump in the throat I am talking a box of kleenex or two! A very emotional read for me and I loved it! To read my review of Billy and Me click HERE

Only £1.99 on kindle ( price at time of post)


5) Wonder Women by Rosie Fiore


This book surprised me, I loved this because there were strong female lead characters and the detail about the start of a business was very in-depth. To read my review of Wonder Women click HERE

Only £1.03 0n Kindle ( price at time of post)


6) Cupcakes at Carrington's by Alexandra Brown


I remember hearing about this book last Christmas and I couldn't wait for the release date. This is a fabulous read and was also the debut for this fantastic author Alexandra Brown. To read my review of Cupcakes at Carrington's click HERE

£2.99 on kindle ( price at time of post)


7) The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon


I have loved all of Paige Toon's books, I remember I had to wait ages for this as no store near me had it in stock, but it was well worth the wait. To read my review of The Longest Holiday click HERE

£3.99 on kindle ( price at time of post)



8) Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop by Abby Clements


This has to be the best book of the Summer! Abby Clements is fast becoming an author to watch, anyone who likes Jenny Colgan's recent releases will love this book! To read my review of Vvivien's Heavenly ice-cream shop Click HERE

Only £1.85 on kindle ( at time of review )

9) The Sea Sisters by Lucy Clarke


This isn't my usual kind of read but this was a compelling read that I couldn't put down. To read my review of The Sea Sisters click HERE

£2.99 on kindle ( price at time of post)


10) Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance 


This book was one that I was sent to review and I was sure I wasn't going to like it as it has a subject matter that is of no interest to me at all. I couldn't have been more wrong, and so it takes a fabulous read to be able to entertain you with an uninteresting topic! Click Here to Read my Review

£3.49 on kindle ( at time of post)


So there you have it my top ten must reads of 2013!
This will be the last post this year and so I would like to take a moment to say a MASSIVE, great BIG, HUMONGOUS thank you to all of you bookworms who have followed my reviews, left comments and given me recommendations of other books. 
Also I would like to say a big thank you to the authors and publishers who have sent some books my way this year it is very much appreciated, I hope my reviews have helped some readers to find your fantastic books.


I wish you all a Happy and Healthy 2014 and I look forward to sharing more great books with you all next year!

Love 
Rea
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS