Sunday 21 September 2014

Trouble in Tinsel Town by Aimee Duffy

Visit



I am not big on short stories but so many of my blogger friends seem to be reading and raving about this series at the moment so I decided to give it a try.

Trouble in Tinsel Town is the first in the Summer Flings series which follows three friends as they go on a round the world trip and first stop for them is LA.

Obviously because it is a short story there isn't much I can tell you about this novella without giving the whole storyline away but it was a modern fun read that I did enjoy.

The author does have a great writing style so I would like to read a full length novel by her. I didn't connect with any of the characters but at such a short read this is understandable and when reading the rest of the series the characters may develop more. 

Overall this was a good light read ideal for a commute as it is quick and not challenging but entertaining I will be giving the next in a series a go.


Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS