Tuesday 16 October 2018

Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks



Hope Anderson is at a crossroads. After six years with her boyfriend, she is no longer sure what she wants, and when her father becomes ill she heads to her family's cottage at Sunset Beach in North Carolina to make some difficult decisions.
Tru Walls has been summoned across an ocean from where he was born and raised in Zimbabwe by a letter from a man claiming to be his father. In journeying to Sunset Beach, Tru hopes to unravel the mystery surrounding his mother's life, but the letter will lead him in an unexpected direction.
When these two strangers' paths cross, their chance encounter sets in motion a heart-breaking story - one that will transcend decades, continents and the workings of fate. 


Nicholas Sparks always produces such deep and emotional novels that feel so real that it is no surprise that they end up on our screens. His latest release Every Breath is quite simply a beautiful fuss free storyline that is based on a real life romance which only adds to the empathy I felt for the characters.

Hope has been with her partner for over 6 years on and off, she is keen to take their relationship to the next step hoping for marriage and children but yet again after another argument and break up Josh has gone away with the lads leaving Hope to attend her best friends Wedding alone. It is whilst she is at her parent’s holiday home that she by chance meets Tru and her heart is all a flutter, is there such thing as love at first sight?

Tru lives in Zimbabwee and works as a Safari tour guide but he has been contacted by a man claiming to be his father wishing to meet him so he embarks on a trip to North Carolina and it is here that he has his heart captured by the beautiful Hope but could anything realistically happen between them when they both have lives and duties in different countries?

What an adorable heartfelt and somewhat tragic romance with such selfless characters who captured my heart instantly. Hope made such a heartbreaking decision, choosing the path she felt was right for her to take and my heart broke in two even though I could see her reasons for making that decision. Tru was a pure gentleman who deserved to have a happy ending. He was such an honourable man especially with his actions around Hope.

I loved watching the romance blossom between them both but I also enjoyed getting to know more about them and their backgrounds, some of the things they went through was truly heart breaking.

I really found myself questioning my own decisions I have made in life after reading their story, how many times have I made a big decision which has taken my life down its current path when if I had made a different choice where would my life be now.

I loved discovering the mail box where people leave letters, notes, manuscripts poems etc is actually real, I would love to be able to visit at some point in my life to sit and read what people have poured onto the pages.

This was another praiseworthy storyline by Nicholas Sparks full of hope, sacrifice and pure honest love. 

Kindle                         Hardback

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS